Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hot Dixie Chick Takes Schuylerville

Impressive run by the winner, though the track conditions had to play a part. The race unfolded fairly to form, though I had hoped Hot Dixie Chick would get pinned to the rail without seeing the light of day.

Wild Without Wine laid an egg missing the break, but she was putting in a decent run late before Decelerator lugged out and made her check. She likely finishes third without the interference.

My choice Beautician ran to form, though I think it was a tall task to overcome Hot Dixie Chick on the lead in the slop.

Click Here For Race Video

BTW, I will do my best to embed videos for all of these races here, though naturally some will not be hosted on youtube or the like. If I find the videos while the post is still on the main page I will update it, so make sure to check back.

No comments: