Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Saratoga (Weekend) Wrap Up

Sorry for the delays. Quite busy times at work and not nearly enough hours in the day to obsess over racing in this space.

Saratoga 2009

Had a disastrous Saturday with both of my picks (Heart Ashley and Smooth Air) finishing off the board. They were my first picks to not finish in the money and they destroyed the minor profits I was pulling for the meet. I'm down $3.80 for the meet now. Again, for those wishing to see my picks for the meet and their performance in spreadsheet format, click here.





G1 Clement Hirsch

With each race I am more and more convinced Zenyatta needs to stay away from the BC Classic and any race involving Rachel Alexandra. She'd be well beaten in either spot.



Next graded stakes at the Spa is Friday so I'll be back tomorrow with the pick.

No comments: